• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bios 1006Final for ALL A7N8X boards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
cherryp00t said:
anyone tried it yet??

I think it suxs,just like 1005.:mad: With the 1004,I can run my ram timings at 6,2,2,2T and run memtest errorless.Flash to 1005 or 1006 and get errors in memtest.:temper: My opinion 1004 is the best bios for overclocking.

cherryp00t said:
anyone tried it yet??

What about the original 1003 for rev2.0? Is it good for users who do not intend to overclock?

Thanks.

havnt tried it yet,but hmmm thinking about.ill let uknow if i flash & crash, or flash & kick ashhh..lol:D

radman

OK... Flashed my 1.06 board with the bios and it is a HIT!
For some reason I'm able to lower my core voltage and overclock the cpu even more... And it's more stable above 200 Mhz FSB...

/Norrko

Norrko said:
OK... Flashed my 1.06 board with the bios and it is a HIT!
For some reason I'm able to lower my core voltage and overclock the cpu even more... And it's more stable above 200 Mhz FSB...

/Norrko

how can u lower your voltage and overclock higher at the same time or am i just stupid

Hey there bro, if u have good cooling u could get more clock out of it. We have ours pelted which is a very effective way to cool the proc... but that is very time consuming and could get very expensive. If u have any questions let me know, I would take the time to help u if needed. We r running 233 by 10 and have so far scored 16217 on 3dmark 2001! we luv to help people get the most out of there system if we know the answers.

Happy Trails,

RadMan:D

To clarify myself...

The computer aint stable with the high voltage that I had to use before. I had to lower it and raise the mutliplier to get it stable..
Before I had to use 2.10 V to get the CPU to work at 2.5 Ghz...
Now I'm able to get 2.64 Ghz at 2.05.. That's strange...But it's true... On the other hand, I've got ony a small voltagespan that I'm able to use now... Before I could overvolt big time and the CPU would still work..

/Norrko

When you flashed the Bios was German the defult language?, becouse the asus web site with thoase links were in german, i cant find the bios on the English download site. I was just woundering before i flash it.

Back