• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap AMD board that can OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

epauls

Here is the scoop. I have drives, PSU, Video, Sound, HS, Fans basically everything but Mobo and Processor. I was planning on purchasing a 1700+ tbred for the processor.

This machine will have light use but will be folding 24/7. I'm looking for a cheap Mobo that will allow me to do some OCing. Nothing real extreme. maybe 300mhz OC with PC2700 DDR.

So I don't need any bells and whistles just a good cheap board that will allow some OCing.

What do you suggest?

teh k7s5a is a good board, can be had for 40 bucks, you can only OC FSB tho, without a wire mod, and you have to flash the BIOS first.

Well the 8rda+ is the best bang for the buck amd board. ofc you can get a real nice oc out of that too, more than what you are asking for.

Biostar M7NCD PRO is $57 shipped from NewEgg. From what I read here in the Forums and at NewEgg, this board O/C's well.

hey all! Thank you for the responses. I will check into these boards.

Back