• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which one?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ozzman

ok guys, well i went and got a really nice 2000 xp tbred b which should have a very nice potential for overclocking however i dont have the right board for it.. my beloved kk266 plus-r i dont think takes it,, so i need a new board.. here is what im lookin for.

DRR memory at least 333

take at the very least a tbred core.

nice onboard sound.

be volt modable

and very good for overclocking..

u know the basics...

and be under about 40 bucks...

is this possible?

i dont care about the brand.. im not one to stick to one brand of a board only..

those Biostar Nf2 Boards are quite cheap at newegg. like 50-60 though that is out of your budget..
if you have to stick to that 40 dollar budget then you just have to keep an eye out on the refurb section of newegg till a board shows up wihtin your limit =d def go with nf2 board =d

cherryp00t said:
those Biostar Nf2 Boards are quite cheap at newegg. like 50-60 though that is out of your budget..
if you have to stick to that 40 dollar budget then you just have to keep an eye out on the refurb section of newegg till a board shows up wihtin your limit =d def go with nf2 board =d

lol even tough im a pure ati man now? ;)

Back