• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best official 400FSB overclocking board?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Timmybighands

I own an xp3000 400fsb, and I would like to know which official 400fsb board is best for overclocking my new baby. Thanks for your input.

Last edited:
8rda+ rev2.x or nf7 rev2.0 Newegg is shipping both of these.
I think the 8rda+ is just as good and quite a bit cheaper. I just got my 4th nf7 yesterday and of course it's dead already.. never had a problem with an 8rda and i am on my 5th, it's a 2.0 from Newegg. I have been way harder on the 8rdas too.

both of the ones mentioned above rock... but i would go with the 8rda3+ (i like all the extras), and i've had awesome experience with the 8rda+

I've heard some bad thing on the 8rda3+. Didnt OC very well from anandtech.com. And Still has a passive NB heatsink...

Any owners of the 8rda3+ want to refute?

I just built a system for my buddy with the 8rda+ (he doesnt OC) and so far so good. Epox seems to make nice boards. I WANT THE BEST, THOUGH!

Back