• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MB for a 1U rackmount

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ALENGOSVIG1

Registered
Hey im building a 1U rackmount computer and im not sure which MB to put in it. It needs to have onboard NIC, sound and video and it has be able to run at 333 fsb. I dont really care about overclocking but i want to get a mobo thats preferably mini-atx because i need the space. It needs to have decent audio and vidio, and capable of atleast 2 gb of ddr.

Anyone have any recommendations? I was looking at the A7V8X-MX and a few of the new epox mini-atx boards but nobody in my area has any of the epox boards in interested in.

Hello All, The best I could suggest would Shuttle MN31N or Biostar M7NCG Pro for AMD or Asus P4P800-VM for Intel. These are mATX boards which don't take up a lot of room in a 1U case. I don't know of any flex or mini itx boards I'd suggest, I suppose you could try a Via Epia M10000.
Regards, Balrog

Back