• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Soltek 75FRN2-RL W/Geil PC4000 502 Mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ONE

I can't believe that I only paid $99 for this board, surely even a newbie can achieve better than average overclocks with this board!
My new rig is running at 9 X 250, and I must say even though it took me a week of trial and error to accomplish this I really did'nt expect to have that much success on air cooling.
After my phase change is up and running I will shoot for 11 X 250.:)

everytime I go to o'c my 2500 barton I cant even go 1mhz without a lockup or nopost. Congrats ( ihave the same board ).

BigJk-47 said:
everytime I go to o'c my 2500 barton I cant even go 1mhz without a lockup or nopost. Congrats ( ihave the same board ).

Sounds like you're PCI is not locked.

Glaze132 said:
Dude, that is great. Let's see some benchies. BTW what processor model do you have? Dang that is awesome. Congrats.

I did post benchies...under AMD CPU'S, at the time of the post I could not post an attatchment, so I posted links to the files in my personal web space and I guess that was not allowed either because that was promptly removed....I wonder what rule it was that I came close to breaking.:rolleyes:

ONE said:
I can't believe that I only paid $99 for this board, surely even a newbie can achieve better than average overclocks with this board!
My new rig is running at 9 X 250, and I must say even though it took me a week of trial and error to accomplish this I really did'nt expect to have that much success on air cooling.
After my phase change is up and running I will shoot for 11 X 250.:)

That's awsome! :thup:

After researching the nf2 boards for months I'm
glad I finally decided on the frn2-RL.
Should be here soon. .... can hardly wait! :clap:

Back