• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Overclcoking info

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BUBBLE

I've recentley been owner of an AMD XP2400+ processor. I need to know what are features in this processor and what kind of speeds i can run of. the processor details as are follows.
current processor info

AXDA2400DKV3C
AIUHB0316NPH

Thanks

Well, the overclockability is also dependant on the other parts in your system, like your motherboard and your memory. What mobo/RAM do you have? Also, no one can really tell you how far your rig can go, the only way to tell is to push it as far as it can go :). You will get a better overclock with some good cooling on the CPU and the chipset, what kind of cooling do you have?
Good luck with the overclock!

what i have

My mobo is a GA7VAXP mobo with kingston 256 pc2100 ddr. vga card is radeon 7500 with better cooling and the cpu is cooled by a volcano 11+.once i tried with the fsb and it seems to be like around 140fsb it get stuck. today i must play with the multi and see what i can do. most probably my ram is holding me back. anyway thanks lot for the comments.

since its a 2400+ you have access to the higher multipliers so Ocing with mulitpliers wont be too bad.. though you wont enjoy the life of a high fsb =d

Back