• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What you guys of these temps?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

P-nut

Well I realized just how thin you MUST apply arctic silver 3!My idle temp according to motherboard monitor was 45c idle and load was 54c.:mad: I said what the hell and reseated my heatsink and applied AS3 very very thin,you could barely see it on the core,and now my temps are 41c idle and 49c load.:D Are these temps ok with the slk-800 and 1.85 vcore?:)

Yeah, those temps look pretty good. I suspect that your mobo might be reporting temps a couple degrees high, but it's no big deal. Anyways, if it's stable, then the temps are fine :)

looks good to me... now i need to do that because i know that my as is to thick:D

What I actually done was set the slk-800 down on my thin layered as3 cpu and applied NO pressure,picked up the heatsink and rubbed the as3 that came off my cpu in with the ziplock bag and removed the access as3 with a lint free cloth.By sitting the heatsink on the cpu this smoothed the as3 in on the core very thin and that is how i achieved these temps.:D :D

Back