• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my dfi is on they way!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

onx

ohhhhhhhhh im sooooooo excited i ordered my DFI NF2 board today :D :D :D cant wait till i get it (ill get back friday and when i put my system together with it ill tell you what i think of it compaired to the gigabyte GA-7N400PRO2 which im also getting (for a friend but ill have time to play with the board :D)

anyway im exctied :D

w00t so excited! i hoping to get more MHZ outta my system with this too :D

well im loving the DFI, i like the way it looks and that carrying strap is awesome...my chieftec dragon case is HEAVY, makes it easier to tote around :D

I havent gotten to OCing it, expecting to do it tonight when i get home...

oh and that gigabyte was DOA so i guess the DFI is better :p however one nice thing is the Gigabyte has 4 ram slots to DFIs 3... also dual bios, and auto reset CMOS if you screw up..... (angry games tell DFI to include that stuff :p that'd make it even cooler)

BTW anyone know why other mobo makers dont do dual bios...i heard it really isnt expensive to implement and its a comfort thing;...expecially with these auto update bios thingys shees

also angry games tell DFI to make their website faster...dloading 30MB in drivers at 30k is a pain :p

man this DFI board rocks...so many features so many tweaks i can do...I got my cpu up to 2.460GHZ@ 164x15 41C (previously the highest stable OC i could get was 2.25 in my GA-7VAX

voltage controll and everything is way beyond what i was able to do with that mobo :D

Back