• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

strange problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

(v)estra

i ran prime 95 all night last night and all day today i went to play my favorite game (cs) and i got an error i restarted my computer and got the same error is there any reason for this

try this out

Well my suggestion is backup the saved the file and try reinstalling the game again. Even though prime ran well i think mabye your games files had been corrupted. I got a simmilar prob whenever i overclock one of my game won't work s 'vet o reinstall it to get down to work. :D

i did what u said it worked like a charm now if i can get this 1700 to run right i will be fine :p right now im using my grand-mas 2200+ i thought it was a b-core but i found out i was wrong read the stepping wrong its an a :( its at 2.1 stable as a rock i just need to get the good bios anyone got any hints i found out that my bios might be causing the max fsb of 220 issue so any good bioses out there???

Back