• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My IS7 dead?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The_man27

I have a system consisting of 2.4C/Abt IS7/radeon 9500 pro. When I restarted on friday night it refused to boot. Monitor keeps blinking and doesn't display anything. I tried every single thing under the sun like removing components and booting one by one, but no avail. It doesn't beep either. All components seem to be getting power, including the hard drive, cdrw, and dvd rom drive. All the fans are working also, including the fan on the video card. I've RMA-ed it yesterday and hoping to get a new one by the middle of the week. What do you guys think? I know it can't be the power supply cause components work and get power. It also can't be the video card, cause the fan on it works (I might be wrong on this)... I took out the CPU and tried booting without it, but no avail. Doesn't the motherboard let you know if one removes the CPU and boots without it...
What do you guys think...thanks for the feedback :)

I would receive better feedback on a "nail polishing for women over 300 pounds" board I swear....

try clearing the cmos....
reseat ur ram and video card.
if u can't clear the cmos then remove the battery for 5 mins and put it back...

Cleared it countless times... tried the battery thing...reseated video card and ram bazillion times... still nothing...As I said, I've already RMA-ed it. Hoping to get a new one by mid-week...

Back