• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X DLX Cant recognise usb devices

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yuriman

Anyone else have this problem? How do I fix it? My mouse is usb, so im using a crappy spare. I need help. I plug it in and windows says : Detectin, Unknown device detected, your hardware is now ready to use. Then is says : One of the usb devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned and cannot be used, but I know it works, as it works in my 2nd pc. My webcam and card reader get the same message.

hmmm i have usb problems but they're different...

sometimes when i reboot whether from a blue screen or not... my usb ports dont work until i boot into windows and i guess its so that the drivers load up... but i'd ahve to use a ps2 keyboard to get past the keyboard check... its pretty worrysome... since i know eventually i'm going to end up one day with teh problem ando ps/2 keyboard to plug in anymore

Back