• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how's the new 1800 DLT3C ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
cherryp00t said:
the JIXHB stepping seem to be doing quite well.. though no vendor is listing that stepping for sale

Where do you get the info from that it run well?

it was in this forum do a search. They default to 1.45 instead of 1.5 i think so they are the 'cream of the crop' as it were. My jiuhb seems to go to 1.47 anyway but my psu is so random that could just be an accident :eek:

Mine, purchased from Fry's with one of those wonderful ECS mobos is at 2 ghz right now at default voltage via the pin mod and AMD hsf. once I get a NF2 mobo and some DDR I'll see just how far this thing will go.

Mine has gone nuts. The previous owner tried the L3 bridge mod and failed and it wont do over 100 fsb! Great stuff. Should have bought a T-bird.

I'm ordering an epox mobo and some ram on friday and all I want out of it is 200x11.5 and I'll be happy:D

Back