• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech to sell northbridge coolers in Sept.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uclajd

Just got an e-mail from them; I asked about retention mechanisms for the MCW50 on 865 mobo chipsets - he told me to hold off a couple of weeks, and new NB coolers will ship. :clap:

I guess they have retention brackets for 865/875.

FYI

JD

--- Sales <[email protected]> wrote:
> Subject: RE: MCW50
> Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:12:16 -0700
> From: "Sales" <[email protected]>
> To:
>
> We have two chipset coolers coming out. Hang on for
> your order until
> they come out. Sometimes in the next two weeks.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Gabe

it has an obnoxious whine... although i can't hear it over my other fans unless i turn them down some:D

Cool, the block has been announced.

MCW20-P-266X413.jpg

But silver... Its fun to have alot of threads on the same thing! Can't hog all the information! :D

That is really a nice waterblock. I really want to get into water cooling too! I wonder if it will fit my 8rda+ motherboard. *starts searching*

Skiing Squirrel said:
But silver... Its fun to have alot of threads on the same thing!
Note the date on this thread. ;)

Now, will it come with a TEC at some point? :confused:

One would think he WAS refering to the air cooler mentiond in the beguining of this thread... but thats just a thought... but, yes, i agre, a quite nice cooler... both the air cooler, and the water one.. nice in deed...

B!

-=Mr_B=- said:
One would think he WAS refering to the air cooler mentiond in the beguining of this thread
The MCW50 is a waterblock.

I already have H2O, and wanted a waterblock for my NB. I asked Swiftech if they had a mounting mechanism for the MCW50 for the lame hooks on the ASUS P4P800. On 25 Aug, Gabe told me to hold off, brand new models are on the way.

BTW, kudos to a guy who doesn't just want to sell you something, but wants to sell you the right thing. That's how you build customer loyalty.

Back