• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bartons !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Col_Loki

Hey, have always had a soft spot for AMD's . Specially bartons, as that was pretty much the first core i really started overclocking with. Have had a Xp2500+ up to 2300mhz, and have passed it on to my brother so its still around. With decent cooling the chip would be stable around 2300 - 2350mhz ish.

Recently invested in an Xp3000 which cost me $180, so i dont feel too bad. Its hiting 2400mhz on air with 1.85v and dreadfull cooling - volcano 7. Am getting a high end water cooling system for it in the next week or 2.

Have just this min ordered a Xp2500+ Aqxea (rated as a 10 for overclocking) , for my second pc. Was wondering what other people with this core are getting ?? Ordered the chip from excaliberPC , and was wonderin what i should expect from it?

Worst comes to worst will swap with my old chip, but am hoping for more.

Back