• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AXDA2500DKV4D Y864937200242 AQXEA0330VPMW stepping is good or not

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks good to me. You should realistically expect to reach the mid 2.4ghz range with it on high-end air(SLK800/900, etc.). 2.5ghz should be easily doable with watercooling, and who knows, you could get lucky and reach it with air.

no, it's not.
I had two of those, 0330 VPMW AQXEA which did 2.2GHz on stock'd HS and Vcore. when I put my AX-7 HS, it did 2.4GHz on 1.825vcore. but again, it's all in the quality of parts that you may have that will get you over 2.4-2.5GHz range.

the "Y"/"F"/"4"/"Z"/"9"/"R" is the production line itself or the fabrication line.. since AMD is always changing things in the fabrication on the chips to get the highest quality they will switch between these lines to yeild better quality chips..

so a 3200+ might be AQXDA "Y" OR "R" and ya might see a AQXEA "Y" or "R" but since the stepping is different that fab line at that time ussaly wont yeild the same chips....

everythings a guess, but Ive been awsome with picking my amd cpus from 2ghz air cooled 1600+'s to my 2800mhz+ 2500+'s

Back