• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ok quick! which CPU fan, will use a fan controller

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

K_King

My TT SF2 just died, and am ordering the following:

Cooler Master Model# ATC-201C-SXK
(4) Y S TECH 80x80x25mm 3700 RPM 48.5 CFM 37dBA

now I need a CPU fan for my OCed 2500+. I will be able to adjust it, and need to know what kind to get, and by who. Noise isn't really an option, but at full speed I would like it to be close to what the SF2 was. Thanks guys.

So... in other words, you don't want another SF2, right? But... you want something as close as possible? As far as fully adjustable fans with that kind of CFM, there isn't much of anything. You could go with a rheobus for your RPM adjustments, and go with a tornado or some other high RPM fan.

Yeah I will be using a fan controller, the Aerogate II. Who makes the Tornado? Also what about the case fans? Am I making a good choice there also?

Vantec makes the tornado's, they also make some pretty nice looking fan controllers. The case fans are going to be good for thier job also (are they the adjustable ones?). I'm gettin ga YS-Tech 80mm myself to cool my CPU.

I got a 92 MM for the CPU and 4 80 MM which will be hooked up to an Aerogate 2

Back