• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who has the 8RDA3+ ? What's wrong with it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RedDawg41

Been on a buying spree for customizing PC, have several clients inwhich expressed interested in the Epox 8RDA3+...
Basic question I have is,
Where are those who have had them here? and what have been the major problem/short coming as compared to the 8RDA+ v2.0/2.1??

Should there be any concerns with this board? As my clients have ordered XP2500 oem cpu for this board, will there be any problems OCing these cpu's?

Is there some type of recall on this board? or underlying defects that I should know about?

Finally, Which Epox nforce2 ultra 400 boards should I go with?

Many thanks to you all here for your input.:D

BTW, these clients are not interested in ASUS or ABIT. please don't mention them as alternates... I've already tried.

I havent had any problems with it, have run as high as 240fsb, and have built 3 other comps with this board that hit atleast 220.
Runs great for me and probably the best board I've ever used

I dont see how H couldn't more then 10Mhz out of it

Thanks a million guys... I have read hardocp's review on this board, but took it with a grain of salt. real tweakers can give out more info and a solo review from hardocp, then again, they may have received and early revision of the 1st epox board 8rda3+ before it went on the market.?.

yea just do a search on for more reveiws on good. I read about 4 or 5 other ones before I bought it and they all loved the board, and I'd have to agree with em

Back