• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the best cooling alt to water??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FeRReT_of_WaR

whats the nest best thing to water cooling, tons of fans? and a big heat sink, thermoelectric, vapor cooling $$$$ ? anyways how cold can thermo electric blocks get?

Liquid helium is probably the best cooling alternative to water, if you have the means to get it. ;)

FeRReT_of_WaR said:
whats the nest best thing to water cooling, tons of fans? and a big heat sink, thermoelectric, vapor cooling $$$$ ? anyways how cold can thermo electric blocks get?

Hey there, and welcome to the forums..

Are there any partciular reasons why you are asking?

There are tons of alternatives out there, but it would really help out if you stated why exactly you're asking, what goals you have etc...

Cheers, Flix

Heh, not sure but I don't think you have to worry about that. Ln2 doesn't even cool the cpu that cold if I'm not mistaken.

FeRReT_of_WaR said:
im sorry no helium for me i dont want my computer floating away or exploading. well making it light for those long hauls to a lan party might be nice j/k.
what about this case
http://www.frozencpu.com/cgi-bin/frozencpu/ex-con-07.html
how does vapor cooling work??? and one more thing how cold can you get your cpu with out breaking it? -300C??

Wow, take a trip into Extreme Cooling because you have a lot to learn ;)

Back