• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Go Further?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OLMI

i currently have my 2100+ AIUHB 0302 at 2200mhz (11x200). the only voltage i have had to mess with is my vcore which is at 1.825 in the bios, but reads 1.78 in hardware doctor.

do you think i could go furthur with this corsair xms 2700 c2?

Err... I beg to differ. I have seen that stuff run as high as 220mhz before. If it can get to 200mhz on default voltage, should go much further with 2.9-3.0v.

seiferoth10 said:
definitly not...

try the multiplier, but dont try the fsb anymore... (unless you wanna increase vdimm)

when you say definitely not, do you mean OMG WHY ARE YOU AT 200 WITH THAT RAM?!? or do you mean, no that's a nice overclock you have goin there :D

because i dont wanna push anything TOO far ehehhe.

what would happen if i increased vdimm? i would be able to go higher fsb cause my ram is being worked more? should i probably not do that? ehhe

edit: just read that next post.. hmm maybe i'll try that tonight. what's everyone else thinkin?

You hold the answer. Watch your temps. Prime95 Torture test the thing.

No errors for 12 hours? You're on your way to higher FSBs.

Errors within Prime95, time to back down.

OLMI said:

when you say definitely not, do you mean OMG WHY ARE YOU AT 200 WITH THAT RAM?!? or do you mean, no that's a nice overclock you have goin there :D

i meant thats a nice oc, but i think thats the limit (well, i forgot to ask for your timings...)
so, what timings?

OLMI said:

what would happen if i increased vdimm? i would be able to go higher fsb cause my ram is being worked more? should i probably not do that? ehhe

if you increase vdimm, it should provide more stability to your ram and give a better oc.

you will be able to go higher with more vdimm, but heat comes into perspective. (well, not really...)

i didnt know if dual channel was a bad idea while overclockin or not heh

if i were to push my memory further, i would have to change the timings manually, correct?

what should i put em to? just like one higher? like 3.5-4-4-8 ?

nevermind, my mobo did that for me :D

well, i tried 11x205 with 1.78 (in hardware doctor) and i tried all the way up to 2.9 wiht vdimm but no luck. always errors right after i started up prime95. so i put vdimm back to 2.6 and i tried 11x205 with 1.856 vcore (in hardware doctor) and it seems to be stable after about 15 minutes of prime... but we'll see.

what should i do? my memory seems to be fine... it's at 340 right now with 3-4-4-8 timings.

what's the highest i should go with my vcore?

should i go by the voltages i see in hardware doctor and cpu-z?

Last edited:
Back