• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mobo Recommendation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMD_Me

My abit mobo has died, and my asus looks like it is about to. I am looking for a good board, preferably with high FSB (300+) and Vdimm (3.0v+) adjustment. My proc is 1.55v default and does not overclock any better if more than 1.575v is applied. I have Corsair XMS 3200 and plan to get some Pc4000 within a month. I need to be able to order my board shortly, so unless you can tell me where I can get the Ic7-max3 this week I will probably get the EpoX 4PCA3+ (lots of the high o/cs are on this board I think).

thank you in advance.

I need the high Vdimm because I may be getting a set of Pc4000 GeIL that requires 2.95v.

Resellers started getting them yesterday and today so you should be able to get one very soon.. try calling ExcaliberPC.

Whoa!

My SLK-900 wont fit on that and I doubt my CNPS7000 will dues to the 'OTES'. It is also a bit out of my price range. I got the 4PCA3, I can live with 1.575Vcore :)

Back