• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclocking pcibus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trypt

I hate to overclock the pcibus to anything over 33, and I own the A7V600 mobo which has dividers.. my cpu won't as of yet stay stable at 166x11 (its locked 1700+ palonimo) but under 166 the pcibus number goes above 33, until i reach 133.. is there any way/mod that can lock the pcibus on the motherboard like some chipsets allow? i want to be able to increase fsb 1mhz at a time without worrying about the "other" number..

I just bought the a7v600, its a 400mhz board that is much cheaper then any nforce2 board with onboard lan and sound (which i need)..

I don't really have a problem with the non-lock, but I really can't find any hard data on problems with overclocking the pci/agp bus by a few mhz/percentage points..

any info is appreciated.. I know accepted o/c is about 37, but I really wanna make sure, i hate to run my system out of spec.

Back