• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2600+ help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

subzero

ok i have done alot of research and now its time to make a decision on how to get higher than 180mhz FSB with my 2600+. now i have read that i need to blow some bridge to hange my deafault FSB from 166 to 133 and that will give me higher FSB overclocks problem is i dont know what bridge exactly and whats the best way to do it id rather not cut it cause i had a look at the bridges and they are mighty close and i dont want to slip and cut the wrong one. now if do cut/blow this bridge will i definatly get higher than 180 FSB? i just want to get to 200mhz FSB stable, i know my RAM and my motherboard can handle it cause i was running my 2000+ yesterday at 220 FSB no problems. also has anyone got pics of which bridge it is and aslo has anyone done this on a 2600+ 333mhz FSB CPU and what was the results.. thanks

Back