• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Farmage???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Khemikal

I have been wanting to put together a farm for one of the DC projects for a while now. As you probably know the highest performance board isnt a good choice here, but a board with good oc capability is a must. Im looking for ones with onboard video and LAN. Does anyone have any opinions on any boards, or even some experiences with certain boards would be great. I know AMD is the way to go for a farm, but Im an avid fan of prime95 and would like to run this on it on occasion and P4 with SSE2 plows AMD over on this.

Thanks for any help given in advance.

I hear the TH7-11's are really nice OCers for the socket 423. I have a TH7 but the BIOS is very lacking. Newegg has some nice 400/533 fsb mobos for about $35, got myself a BH7 and it works well.

Whenever I ask questions about which mobo will do best in some situation, most recommend Abit mobos, so those are what I buy (and therefore recommend).

Back