• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone own an AeroGate II?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

K_King

I just hooked it up to my case, after many hours of trying to get the wires to look their best. Anyway, I can't control the fans because my Vantec Tornados either have the standard 4 plug, or 1 with just a wire, which Im told is the speed sensor. Those do no good, because I need a male 3 power plug on these in order for it to work. I can use the yellow wired one, but then I only see the speed, and I can't adjust the fan speed. Any ideas? Where can I get the plugs?

These Tornados are killin my ears! lol

Hmmmmmmm, I may just have to swap the plugs, that should be pretty easy.

i heard that there's only a couple of rehobus that can control tornados ;d not sure which one... im guessing yours isnt compatible

i have a pctoys 4 bus baybus fan controller.I have 3 tornados on it 1 80 mm and 2 92mm and its works great. The other fan hookup is hooked to 2 tri led 80mm fans and 2 sets of dual cathodes. i have had no proba with it just dont hook up 2 tornados 2 one plug

Back