• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wow So Hard To Do Stuff W/ Comps These Days

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anwar1337

Well first off im 13 and want to oc my comp like CRAZY! :D im getting an slk900u tornado 92 mm so louD! :D and 1 gig of corsair XMS400 D: anda 3.2 800fsb p4 :D

JUIHB DL3TC <---- what are those? =\

Corsair XMS4000 whats the best memory settings (latency)?

can you guys recomend a great case to O/C in?

Can someone like have a 1v1 convo with me on aim or irc on how to oc a cpu like ( volts , multiplier x fsb ) i know about burn in process and prime95 and stuff D:

Just someone help me lol i ahve so many different like thinkigns going on inside my little head :D help!! :D

Those letters you posted are the steppings for an AMD Athlon XP processor. If you are going Intel, as it appears, this does not concern you.

anwar1337 said:
Well first off im 13 and want to oc my comp like CRAZY! :D im getting an slk900u tornado 92 mm so louD! :D and 1 gig of corsair XMS400 D: anda 3.2 800fsb p4 :D

JUIHB DL3TC <---- what are those? =\

Corsair XMS4000 whats the best memory settings (latency)?

can you guys recomend a great case to O/C in?

Can someone like have a 1v1 convo with me on aim or irc on how to oc a cpu like ( volts , multiplier x fsb ) i know about burn in process and prime95 and stuff D:

Just someone help me lol i ahve so many different like thinkigns going on inside my little head :D help!! :D

Go into the Cpu section and u will learn all u ever wanted to, all those questions have been answered :D

yes, sweet rig. but why you jumping in instantly to oc'ing with a rig like that? it'll do it like a sweet little bish, but still, wouldn't it be better to not spend all that money on something you're going to be pushing to its limits? If you have the money to replace it all then fair play to you, but just thought i'd mention it.

Geez...only 13 and you have that set-up!!!! Must be nice having parents to live with and give you $$$. I wish I still lived at home, then I would have no partment payment, car payment, telephone, internet, etc. Geez, in one month I could have my little "Hedi" project DONE! hmmmm...I may have to give ol' mom a call. My lease is almost up!!!!! LOL

My advice with a set-up like that, don't go OC'ing crazy. A little OC never hurt anybody, but you have a system that most people try to OC to. Oh, and enjoy life while you can, the real world sucks!

when i was 13, i was eating bugs and mating w/ the wild life..

*glares w/ sneaky eyes, Left to right!*

Blz said:
when i was 13, i was eating bugs and mating w/ the wild life..

*glares w/ sneaky eyes, Left to right!*

that's kinda scary....

anyway... when i was 13 i was on a 4-wheeler or go-cart every day....

I would suggest reading around the intel cpu section, and reading the stickies in the different forums. You'll learn everything you need to know a/b overclocking here.

[color=ff9000]Welcome To The Forums!!![/color]

Back