• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DLT3C or DUT3C ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
2100 DLT3C?? If thats correct I'd get that in a heart beat. They've never existed before!

I might be wrong but the DLT3C's at Newegg might be Tbred A's - (I should have said DLT3C Tbred B's are the accepted preference!)

Umm... that's a DUT3C Not DLT3C.

Those tend to have better max overclocksthan the DLT3C 1700's (with huge cooling and voltage), but lower average (on reasonable cooling) overclocks.

Price is very nice now though.

Alright, so then the DU do better overclocks, but need better cooling, and for average cooling the DL do better because it can do better overclocks with lower voltage. I have pretty good cooling, 160CFM SLK-800, ASIII, at the moment, 33C idle(Diode on heatsink RIGHT next to the die) but I am only using 80CFM.
Its a dual blower, and right now I am only using 1 outlet untill I get some real pipe. I am using 3" dryer plumbing LOL.

1600+ 1.4 @ 1.9
CPU is still locked, if I ever get around to unlocking it, I could get higher. Last time I tried to unlock the chip, I fried my 1800+!

With that cooling why not go for an Xp2500+ ?? The ones from excaliberpc.com are on average getting 2.4ghz on air cooling, some better, very few worse. Recently ordered one myself.

The extra cache is also a nice bonas to a 2.4ghz overlcock !!

Back