• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4P800 DLX EZ Flash Hang up!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vio1

Hi, i got a prob. Every time I try and flash my bios (current: 1008.004) to the 1009 and try and use ez flash O get a blank black screen and nothing else.... I try and try and it always leaves the system hanging... it didnt do that in the past...

How can I update the bios if i cant do it this way? Ive been trying to find a way to make a bootable floppy so that I can use the alternative method described in the manual... but for the life of me I cant find out anywhere online or in windows to do the job.

Please help!

From dos
format a:/s

Then copy the new bios and your flash program to the disk, reboot to the a drive

I am not sure how to do this from windows, I forget to be honest but it has something to do with a new start up disk, then delete the files to make it bootable?? (sorry been to long to remember)

Good luck

Back