• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ABIT IS7-E vs ASUS P4P8X which one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

idioteQnology

this can only be between these two mobos.

i need onboard LAN for sure. I am going to mildly overclock my rig all i can afford is either 2 256mb sticks of crucial 3200 or one stick of 512mb pc 3200 crucial. this is a very strict budget. just wondering which of those two mobos one would go for.

by the way i already have a case with a gigabyte mobo, 2.4b ghz cpu, 512mb pc3000 hyperx, antec case and PSU, radeon 9000, maudio revo.

basically i am just swapping in the new mobo, ram and a 2.4c processor into this rig and building a new rig based on the 2.4b i have running now with the giga mobo for my parents.

go Asus
I was reading up on it , do a search of the Front Page " Springdale vs. Canterwood " and it will give you all the info you desire, I found it here and follow the links too , it helps alot in your decision

I'd get the IS7.. I don't know why you are getting that crucial though.. i'd consider it a downgrade from the HyperX 3000

Back