• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How HIGH have you OC'd your 2400+?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WeaponX6X

I'm thinking about buying a 2400+. I'm currently running a 1.4 GHz Tbird @ 1.5. I have an Asus A7A266. 1 GB of crucial PC2100. How high do you think I can go? How high have you oc'ed your 2400+ and what's your setup? Thanx.

Last edited:
hi i run my 2400xp @ 2411.72 mhz with a 11 multi.......
fsb @219.25 thats on wcpuid ...............v core 1.85 ...timmings 5-2-2-2......

but thats on a asus a7n8x delux....with 3500xms corsair ....

im sorry but youre mobo and def youre memory will be the limiting factor ....

and the above............... it does not mean if you went out and bought the same................ you would get the same results....

hope this helped a little

andy

I would bet you could go to 150x15 (2250) with a minimal voltage increase. Your mobo will be a limiting factor since it doesn't have a 1/5 divider, but there's no reason that you'd have to upgrade as long as it would support the CPU.

Yeh ive got mine to 150x15=2250 without a voltage increase and it will go as high as 2400mhz maybe higher if its overvolted

athough if your buying you should relly buy a 1700 not a 2400

How high do you think I could get a 1700+ to go with my setup?

Last edited:
WeaponX6X said:
How high do you think I could get a 1700+ to go with my setup?

Well if you get a good stepping then most people are getting to around 2.3 - 2.5ghz

How high can you raise the fsb and multi with your board?

I assume you have some kind of voltage control?

if you have adiquate cooling theres no real reason why you can reach as high speed as everyone else gets but you will have keep a low fsb.

Back