• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

liquid nitrogen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

countermods

Disabled
where can i buy it i have a bucket that will hold it that im putting y comp in but i need to know where i can buy it ????

your putting your mobo in ln2? thats not going to go to great. octools did it with flourinet and it made the flourinet turn to gel.
probably gonna cost your a mobo too at the end.

ln2 is pretty cheap. like 2.50 a gallon.
can get it at a scientific store, welding supply, or places that sell oxygen, nitrogen gas, (look under 'gas' in yellow pages).

probably not mess it up the same way water will.
but i can gurantee you if you put straight ln2 in a bucket and put your mobo in there within 10 seconds its gone.

your mobo cant handle the dry brittle cold like that. things will just start breaking and falling off.
they were using flourinet so they could keep it a liquid and keep flow through the system.

and is this a premanent solution? you do know that liquid nitrogen vaporizes and doesn't last very long right?

ok well i guess im not gonna use ln2. thanxs for the info guys i would have just killed my rig..

Back