• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEED European shop for 1700+ DLT3C

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OSFP

Hi, I live in Greece and I cant find a XP1700+ DLT3C here, so I could use some help with online stores u guys might know (cause I dont).

Mainly the shop must let you choose stepping so I can get a DLT3C otherwise there is no point...and then it should ship to Greece at a reasonable price...
If it also has watercooling equipment it would be nice cause I could get an Eheim pump and a block too.

Shipping is very important, I dont need it to be fast, I can wait for 20 days...but it needs fo be cheap, cause some shops charge shipping at 50 euros and it becomes even more expensive than the processor itself...lol

I have tried PClincs but first of all they dont say they got DLT3C they just say "if u want a specific stepping ask for it in the comments of the order" so it doesnt mean they actually have it....and with them being kinda scarse today it seems highly unlikely....
furthermore they want 60 euros for shipment for gods sake!!!!
ok its 3-6 days but I dont need it that soon and they offer no other form of shipment...

Any other suggestions please?

1800+ is an alternative. In europe the most popular w/c sets are Innovatek, so you should find it somewhere. In your case you can build your own w/c system much cheaper then the Innovatec. Pump (Hydor L20 or an eheim), raidator - VW or Opel and DIY block.

The shipping is the biggest problem in Europe. No way to go under 30-40 euro. You can go to a store and say: "Do you have 1700+", they should answer yes, and then you say, how much 'll a nice one with good stepping cost ??? ( :D ) Don't say anything about overclocking or something like that !!!

http://www.computer-data.gr/products/watercooling.php

Last edited:
the WC stuff is not much of a problem, mostly I need to find DLT3C either 1700+ or 1800+....
so suggets some stores plz...

If you specify the stepping and say ONLY in the same field then they will cancel the order if they haven't got it in stock. Shipping is expensive I'm afraid.

Assuming they have updated their website recently the available steppings should be on the AMD page under the individual CPUs...

I decided to get a 1700+ or 1800+ DLT3C from PClincs, but I need to specify the exact stepping, so which would you suggest?

^^ yes but I emailed them and they said they only had 3 of those left. This was 2 weeks ago. What I actually got was a JIUHB0320UPMW - not bad, ay?

I don't think they let you pick and choose week codes, just the stepping so I would say put JIUHB in and see what comes. Most chips of the JIUHB flavour do around 2.3GHz.

I would specify JIUHB for an 1800.

www.excaliberpc.com they will ship to europe for a very reasonable price. Just got a barton Xp2500+ from them - something like $12 dollars shipping !! Nice. Only prob is they have a 2lb weight limit, ie you have to go for the tray version.

Back