• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

its not even winter !!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lord_Zoltan

Its not even winter yet and its gotten cooler outside here in canada. Im loving it. My room used to be 26°C all the time, now today it was 22°C and peak was 23°C!!! My comps LOAD TEMPS ARE 35 its outrages! i love it.

Anyone else enjoying the drop in temperatures ?
i mean its not even winter yet and i cant wait to see the temps then.. the plus side to this is since my load temp is 35 my smart fan is only on thermal and i can only hear the airflow of my case :D

!A very happy overclocker,

~Zoltan!

im in san francisco...
the weathers like this the whole year...
its like 60-70
barely gets any colder or hotter

My load temps went from like 38 to 33! Gotta love it. I live around Boston, btw, where crazy temp swings are ever too common.

hell it was 100F here just a few days ago

it feels like 200F in my computer room lol

It hasn't started to drop off yet, but I'm definitally looking forward to it for two reasons: overclocking, and I run cross country, which isn't so much fun when it's so freaken hot out.

Not to play one-up-manship here.
I have a current idle temp of 24°C and a room temp of 24°C
Max Load is 32°C all on air cooling :)
Damn I love this weather!!!

All I need now is 2- SMALL fans for my removeable hard drive drawer. These sound like a vacuum cleaner. I think they are 25mm fans.

NIce nice, Ya..my case is pretty quiet, i want a 120mm side hole in my case..maybe ill do that soon and a 120 or 80mm blow hole..
my temps would drop way to good

It got cooler here also (in PA) but its been raining the last couple days and school has started too soo bllaah :p

@ my new job, in the cooler room where i unload trucks (plants) its amazing in that room, i wish my computer room was in there LOL!, although i would have to be wearing a sweather maybe jacket , toque (spell?), gloves and shows
HELL ITS WORTHI IT :p

its still pretty warm here, but cooling down slowly. I cant wait for real winter when the room temps are 12 degrees or so :)

squirtle632 said:
I had my LOWEST temps yet!!
This AM
ambient temp of 20° and idle to match!!

And you are right, it isnt even winter yet.
WOW thats awsome mines at 23° and its not just that my computer is feeling great its me too, it was way to hot when my comp was on..hell i guess now i could push for another 100 mhz..lol

Gautam, you're in MA too? the weather around here has been really screwed up, eh? freezing two days, stinkin' hot the next two, bah.

I remember last week, it was sweltering hot. now its farking cold...

Back