• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone get their max 3 yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cheba63

If you have gotten your max 3, please posts some results and any boost in your overclock. Temps would be nice as well, Thanks!

I got mine yesterday and had a few probs with my harddrive but once i got past that I love it. Dont really have any benchies just yet. Temps are about the same as the ic7-g.

I have a question for anyone that owns a IC7-G Max3. Did the board come with a serial to IDE adapter like the earlier verisons?

Last edited:
yes I think so
it come with 2 adapter. It is so complete and I have read , it is the best board ever review up to date

the board has the mouse port and the keyboard port. 4 usb 1 firewire the otes fan ethernet port and some speaker plugs and that is it.

How loud is that fan? I'm down to deciding on the Max3 or the regular ic7g. The fan is about the only diference that matters to me.

I dont hear it above the other fans in my case. I have 4 80mm coolermaster fans and they are much louder than the otes fan. The loudest fan in my case is the cooler on my hercules 9800pro

Please...What happened to the subject of this post? It is supposed to be for people who have GOTTEN their MAX3 and for tehm to post some results. Thanks.

Back