• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vapochill XE vs prommy MachII

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mac

hmm this might be redundant, but both are fairly new and i cant find any reviews comparing these.

I don't think there's any review that will compares them. Best you can do is, read each individual reviews and try to figure yourself.

Hey Mac, I did a little research on them a week or so ago (I actually ended up buying a PE vapochill; found a good deal).

But anyway the Mach II seems to be the clear bread winner from all the information I've seen.

_Siph

Siphilon said:
Hey Mac, I did a little research on them a week or so ago (I actually ended up buying a PE vapochill; found a good deal).

But anyway the Mach II seems to be the clear bread winner from all the information I've seen.

_Siph

yah ive been doing some research myself and it seems the customer support of chipcon is second to none. same with their product :)

just the damn thing cost 1g :( gonna take me a couple months to save up that much.

well as more people buy their stuff, it gets harder to tend to everyone. so i guess thats a good sign in a way.

i bought a vapochill pe. didnt get a chance to try it yet chipped my 1700+'s core during installation.

i think ill go intel its immpossible to crush their core its protected.

dude for 1g i would rather go to my local library read everthing i can on refrigeration repair and make my own phase change system thats better than a mach 2 and you'll like it better cus you made it your self

Last edited:
R.Rabbit said:
dude for 1g i would rather go to my local library read everthing i can on refrigeration repair and make my own phase change system thats better than a mach 2 and you'll like it better cus you made it your self

thats the spirit, don't let this companies rip you off;), it feels good when you can said, yeah I did that:D

finish3.JPG
[/IMG]

hoooolay moooolay. Nice looking setup there m8!!

I got cold just lookin' at the pic! impressive!~~

R.Rabbit said:
wow, that thing's intimidating!, is that a cascade array? what temps are you seing?

well it is just direct die for gpu and cpu,

-35 loaded for both,

with p4 2.4c@3600with 1.8v, I need a new chip :eek:

gpu, 500/600 radeon 9500np, soon r9800pro:D

the green tubing its just water with a die for the north bridge

laterz

nunez

Last edited:
R.Rabbit said:

watch out, you dont want to get banned for 3 days like i did, for saying that exact thing. since its a "verbal assault" and all.

admins=teh suck

That is not a verbal assult, it is an opinion.. to get banned for 3 days you must have expressed 'your' opinion in manner other than this

yeh thats what i thought too. turns out eobard banned me and i asked him to show me what i said that got me banned, then he makes up some BS excuse about how another user didnt like me. (which i dont think is in the Rules for causing a ban) and i countered that with an email and he hasnt responded in 3 days. hmmmmm....wonder why.
eobard=teh scared:rolleyes:

*sorry, shouldnt have said 'all admins), just that ******"

First of all Eobard is not an Admin he is a moderator same as myself..
We try to do whats right on the forums which is very difficault at times.. I do not know your complete situation however if you feel that you have been treated unfairly in some manner you have the opportunity as do all members to contact another member of staff or a Admin such as Shadow or Newbie Doo.

All I can say is that making your displeasure felt on the forum is not productive for anyone, and just adds to ill feelings... if there is a situation which needs resolving please lets resolve it... feel free to contact any member of staff with your concerns.

tgp said:

watch out, you dont want to get banned for 3 days like i did, for saying that exact thing. since its a "verbal assault" and all.

admins=teh suck

tgp said:
yeh thats what i thought too. turns out eobard banned me and i asked him to show me what i said that got me banned, then he makes up some BS excuse about how another user didnt like me. (which i dont think is in the Rules for causing a ban) and i countered that with an email and he hasnt responded in 3 days. hmmmmm....wonder why.
eobard=teh scared:rolleyes:

*sorry, shouldnt have said 'all admins), just that ******"

TGP, I'll say this once, Flaming isn't allowed, and flaming the Admins and a fellow moderator is just stupid.

Be smart and curtail this behavior, Like Unseen mentioned if you have an issue with any staff member or member let us know and we can help you rectify the issue, but please stop the flaming. ;)

alright i guess i should take this elsewhere but i dont know where else to take this, so tgp would you please stop flaming people in my threads and getting them deleted? please. if you dont have anything good to say, just dont say it. lets get back on topic please.

Back