• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Glacialtech IGLOO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fallen Phoenix

Anyone have experience with the Glacialtech IGLOO 2450 PRO? I think I got it for about 6 bucks and it's doing a pretty good job of cooling my Athlon (which was at stock speed for exactly 1 hour while I reinstalled XP) It's not amazing but for right now when I can't bump up the fsb anymore it's doing a good job.

Max CPU temp is about 42°C after folding about 16 hours with ceramique. Not bad for only 6 bucks.

I can second that. I think the Igloo's are really amazing for the money. While certainly no swifttech cooler, I think they are a pretty nice. I run an Igloo 2500 Pro, and I have no problem with temps. I get about 43-44 full load...not bad for 1.8 vcore. Anyways, good little 'sink for the money.

I used igloo coolers in some machines I built for my relatives this past year and they did a fine job. Were not as noisy as the stock AMD heatsinks and definatly did a better job cooling.

What kind of cooling do you use on your 1700+ Deathknight. Thas a beautiful OC you have on that 1700+...one of the higher ones I've seen on this forum, quite a compliment since a ton of people run 1700's.

:)

Back