• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Quiet Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i wont believe that till they ship it to overclockers.com and a review is made with the same equipment used to test our other HS. Then if it performs up to par wiht slk-800 then ill say thermalright has some tough competition coming ;d

That would be a bit more than tough competition . If these results are duplicated elsewhere , I can't see many reasons in getting any other aircooled setup . If you need that extra 3 degrees or so then add a slightly noisier higher cfm fan .

This one looks like a winner. Though it's obviously not cut out for the "extreme" overclocker, I just might have to try it out and see for myself how it compares to my SLK-800. Thanks Cowboy X.

If you buy it before any others review it you should do a review and let us know if oc-cafe got it right .

Last edited:
Back