• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

another stupid problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

(v)estra

i guess this is not a problem but its kinda cool i was messing around with the 2200+ that was ment for my grandparents computer in my mb i set the fsb to 200 and the multi to 12 (which was normal for my 1700) and it did not boot i turned off the power to my psu then turned it back on and it posted and on the screen it showed 6556mhz :p i guess this was an uber fluke but it was cool i took a pic with my uber **** polaroid camera and the pic sux the best thing about it was i have 2 witnesses so what do u think i just got the highest post outa any athlon cpu??? i should have just left the monitor on but my thermostat on the front of my case showed 85*C for the cpu and it was riseing which was not cool

(v)estra said:
i guess this is not a problem but its kinda cool i was messing around with the 2200+ that was ment for my grandparents computer in my mb i set the fsb to 200 and the multi to 12 (which was normal for my 1700) and it did not boot i turned off the power to my psu then turned it back on and it posted and on the screen it showed 6556mhz :p i guess this was an uber fluke but it was cool i took a pic with my uber **** polaroid camera and the pic sux the best thing about it was i have 2 witnesses so what do u think i just got the highest post outa any athlon cpu??? i should have just left the monitor on but my thermostat on the front of my case showed 85*C for the cpu and it was riseing which was not cool

need some prrof, then Ill be impressed

no LOL it was an uber fluke damn i thought this post died along time ago LOL but i can say that was some cool **** LOL

Back