• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1800+ Dlt3c Jiuhb0321xpmw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sir Barton

is this chip a good overclocker? i just bought this stepping today from the local computer store for $50. had to replace the barton (RIP....cracked the die) it looks like a very promising stepping. if nobody has experience with it, ill test mine once i get my rig back up and running.

Probably don't have the same week as you but thats the same stepping as mines as you can see on my sig...I believe it to be the same as the 1700+ ones... so...go wild on it.

I can boot into the 2.5ghz, but my room is too hot to go any further (maybe I'll try again in the winter)...and my mobo won't reach a high fsb...so tell me how far you get.

i wont know how good this chip is until sometime this weekend, as my mobo went to the big parts bin in the sky as well. ordered an 8RDa+ and 2x 512MB sticks of Hyper X PC3500 from newegg yesterday, so i speculate my parts should be here by saturday. ill keep you all posted on my results.....im looking along the lines of 210-220FSB and maybe 11 or 11.5 on the multi.

...and you'll probably get it. Great setup, hopefully the cooling is as good.

I predict about 2.4-2.6gHz.......2.4 should be preaty easy to attain...while stability beyond 2.4 is gunna drive you mad.....but it will be posible ;):D

21 is very good week ! With very good w/c you can reach 2.6Ghz

Sorry to threadjack but is 19 a good week? I cant test mine to the full as my ram is far too slow and I have a crappy heatsink.

Sir Barton

Are going to change your name now that you no longer have a Barton?

Sir Tbred 1800+

I've gotten two 1800DLT3C 0322 UPMW from FRY's in Austin (tks treetop) both do 2.4GHz on air cooling @1.8Vcore. just test yours out on the 133FSB by upping the multi's on it. then you'll get a feel for how fast she'll run.

BTW, these new dlt3c's 1800's don't like anything above 1.85volts.

just got one not to long ago from a computer show, what should I expect from a volcano 9 in a antec lanboy with the stock type 2 80mm fan setup. In my old less flowing case I was running at 2.2 @51c load. I was just wondering if that is to hott or decent. I am going to try to get an slk800 or slk7-700. What would you recomend. This thing really suprised me I just tried it at 11.5 x 200 and it worked with a 1.775 voltage. I like the chip alot. It seemed that ir was remarkable quicker at different multi x fsb, but I am going to play with some more benchmarks. I blew this cheap 420w supply I had it on, then I bought the lanboy case for it, and broke the cap by my agp slot on my a7n8x-x so i quickly ordered a a7n8x-deluxe from newegg for 69, so it will be here in about 8 hours so I will let you know either tommorow or sunday after my lan party this weekend.

Is prime 95 still the good benchmark to test your overclock.

RedDawg41
I've gotten two 1800DLT3C 0322 UPMW from FRY's in Austin (tks treetop) both do 2.4GHz on air cooling @1.8Vcore. just test yours out on the 133FSB by upping the multi's on it. then you'll get a feel for how fast she'll run.

no prob ;)

bigemike
I am going to try to get an slk800 or slk7-700. What would you recomend

I would go with the slk800...but if $$$ is a concern get the sk7 at svc.com for less then $20......it is rated at around 1c hotter then the slk800 WHICH IS AWSOME! especially for the price

Is prime 95 still the good benchmark to test your overclock.
yes :D.....I also like to play counter-strike for 20 days straight to erm find any of those deap down hidden glitches ;)....I AM NOT ADDICTED!:D

yeah..the chip definitely doesn't like high voltages...but should reach 2.4 easy with the right cooling...my area is hot..so i can't do 2.4 in the summer..but it should be good in teh winter.

Back