• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What HSF do you have ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dragonprince

Whats your CPU, HSF, and what are your temps @ idle and @ load?

I just received a new AeroCool Deep Impact from NewEgg and I have to say this HSF is sweet. I was using a Volcano7 and was getting 43c idle and 51c load...down to 38c idle (room temp is 35c) and 45c load. Im running my Barton 2500 @ 2Ghz with 1.7 volts.

2100+ @ 2.4ghz 1.775vcore (200*12 for the memory's sake)

slk-900u w/ 92mm tornado (most of the times @ ~2500rpm)

idle: 40C
load: 47C

those are rough estimates, as my 8rda+ uses an in-socket thermistor, so I take the readings it gives me and add 12 to the value. the idle is probably lower, and the load may be higher.

I am using a SLK-800 with a 80mm SFII at 3500rpm, i am running a 1700 DL3TC at 1.5 vcore at 163 x 12. My load temp is 34C i do not know what the idle is.

amd athlon xp 2700+, coolermaster aero 7+ heatsink, replaced fan w/ a thermaltake smart case fan 2(75cfm), 35c idle, 43c heavy load, ambient 30c

EDIT: i live in texas, friggin hot

Psh, I have a cheesy Volcano 6Cu and get 36°C idle temps. Around 40's load. I live in Texas. Course I have like 4 case fans, and heat sinks on almost every pci device *nerd*

-Frank

"cpu cooler"(this is the real name) for pentium II 333MHz on an Athlon 700MHz Slot A
there aren't processor temp cuz i have a *%$£ mobo (FIC SD11,just 0 temp sensors!)
case temp (via hdd)is
47°C idle
61°C work

SLK-800U w/ TT Smart Fan 2..
uhh, I'm sure something's tweaked...
ASUS Probe tells me I run at about 35 deg. C/95F when nothing's running and goes up to 46 deg C/114F while running prime95 or any 3d game/full load....Is ASUS probe off or what?
I mean even if I add 10 degree error margin, still seems kinda low for a case with only ONE freaking fan (exhaust, rear top).. however I keep the side panel (the side "under" the mobo) off so the fan blows the air straight thru the CPU and out the other side....
not that I should really complain...

*EDIT* Oh yeah, I run the thing at stock for now, 2.221gHz

RedDawg41 said:
SLK-900u with Tornado F5 (119CFM) 53.5c idle, 60c load when running folding@home.

Something doesnt seem right with your temps...they seem kinda high for a slk-900u with fan blowing that much air....

steele1743 said:
SLK-800U w/ TT Smart Fan 2..
uhh, I'm sure something's tweaked...
ASUS Probe tells me I run at about 35 deg. C/95F when nothing's running and goes up to 46 deg C/114F while running prime95 or any 3d game/full load....Is ASUS probe off or what?
I mean even if I add 10 degree error margin, still seems kinda low for a case with only ONE freaking fan (exhaust, rear top).. however I keep the side panel (the side "under" the mobo) off so the fan blows the air straight thru the CPU and out the other side....
not that I should really complain...

*EDIT* Oh yeah, I run the thing at stock for now, 2.221gHz

Actually those temps are about right....35c is a good idle for a 3200...and 46c at load isnt bad at all...

Dragon, I'm using Bios 10 on my abit nf7-s.... this was an original that wasn't tweaked until bios 13, i believe.

XP1800+ Palomino - 1.78V (@stock speed...)
Arkua 7528 HSF
Idle: Who needs idle, when you've got SETI :D
Load: Case Temp + 15C (currently 54C since it's freaking hot in my room!)

JigPu

molestor, hi, i havent found one person untill you, who has a 2700+ mine is a (AIUGB) it runs at 2.408 14x172, idler 32.5c loader 39c..............check sig........

Back