• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Barton 2500+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trypt

I tried to search for this topic, with no luck.. probably some laziness too.. but anyhow, i have almost given up the search for a good dlt3c 1700+ , tomorrow is the last day, it might become available, it might not..

if it doesn't i will go for the 2500+, but i'd like to know, are they all unlocked? i won't need any multi over 12.5, since i will be running it at 200fsb (hopefully 200x11).. will any barton 2500+ do this or do i need to look for a specific stepping? any help appreciated.

i didn't know the barton is so cheap.. i was searching for a dlt3c due to price, but now I see its only $20 more for a barton 2500+ and thats without searching and running around..

!700 dlt3c's are only 70 bucks guaranteed at excaliberpc.com. You probably already know that but want it for less? Tbred b's and bartons are all unlocked, but your specific motherboard might only read certain bits, limiting what multis you can select. I chose a 1700 over a 2500 because I knew I could get the 1700 higher than the 2500, and plus it was a bit cheaper after all.

btw, the mods will talk to you about your sig sooner or later. Might as well shrink its font size down and trim it.

I strongly recommend you read this thread carefully. No lists or large fonts are allowed, and read about the sizes of fonts you can use and the number of lines allowed for each size.
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=58341

Also if you're planning to run that CPU at 200MHz FSB you'd prolly need some new RAM

Tyranos>> You can get a guaranteed B at gamewave for $49...

Back