• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DLT3C 0319 dies after just 7 days of use

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cintrone

Registered
My CPU died on me just after one week. This with only 1.75v of Vcore, 11.5 X 200 and using an SLK-900U keeping temperatures between 40C-43C at full load. I am still without words. I never expected this to happen. In case I don't receive a credit from SVC, is there somewhere where these chips are still available that isn't ExcaliberPC. Any and all comments will be sincerely appreciated.

I wish I could blame the SLK-900U for my deceased CPU but in all honesty it stopped working just like that. The voltages used and the temperatures achieved are much lower than many of those who own the same type of CPU and overclock it to the extremes.

I know for sure that the CPU is to blame because I removed it from my motherboard and installed it in another motherboard and it didn't work. I am still looking for an online retailer that sells these miraculous other than excaliberpc but have been unsuccessful so far.

I called GameVe and they said they only sell what is shown on their website. No DLT3C sorry!

Back