• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1800+....2300MHz out of the box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, excellent lookin card there, hope my 2700 gets somethin like that, 500+ MHz sounds pretty good :p

Emberghost said:
Wow, excellent lookin card there, hope my 2700 gets somethin like that, 500+ MHz sounds pretty good :p

i noticed that you have a GA7N400L1....i had one of those, i was very impressed with it. unfortunately, Blackout '03 sent my old rig to the big parts bin in the sky. i have a modded F5 BIOS for it if you want me to email it to you, it has virtual dual BIOS, and more VDIMM voltages, as well as a bunch of extra goodies....PM me if you want it :D

Sir Barton said:
yep, shes up and running. i ran prime for 8 hours today without a hitch @ 200x11.5 @ 1.65V. its a DLT3C 0321XPMW....good lord i love this chip.

i have the same i run 200x12 @ 1.85v ....

you can get 200x11.5 @ 1.65 ?????????? love to know how .....have you got a vapo ..

got the same chip I believe, week 21 or 22, will do 200x11.5 at 1.6v and 200x12 at 1.7v stable. If I use any higher voltage it will freeze durring prime, no matter what the speed. I have a sk-7 sf2 for cooling. Got it at fry's with a ecs k7sda+ board for 59$. Best deal ever.

i got my chip from a place called Ability PC....its a little hole in the wall computer store here in the Detroit area. there were a bunch of other steppings that looked promising too....some of the others i seen were 0320UPMW, 0322VPMW, and an 0319WPMW...all were DLT3C Tbred Bs, but i picked the XPMW, as the most ocable/expensive 1700+s they sell on excaliberpc are XPMW. might be the same situation with the 1800+...XPMW might be the one to get.

I have a Tbred B 1700+ DLT3C, coded XPMW. During spring time, It did 2.4 GHz at 1.65 V, 2.59 GHz at 1.95 V, ... stable on air. Take about 50-80 MHz off during this summer season. As weather begins to cool down, I expect to gain back the 50-80 MHz as ambient temperature lowers. 5 C lower in ambient temperature is equivalent to about 4% (~ 50 MHz) increase in CPU overclocking frequency.

Its overclocking can be summarized in this post link

and this graph:

Overclocking characteristic (voltage, frequency, power, current, temperature) of a Tbred B 1700+ DLT3C

Back