• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Epox 4pca3+ rev2!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gouda96

Epox 4pda2+ rev2!

Does anyone ahve one of these yet? How does the 4pda2+ and 4pca3+ preformance compare to an ic7/p4c800? With 1.8vcore and 3.3vdim I wouldn't need to do any vmods, but if I got the p4c800-e that I was planning on getting I need a vdim mod.

If it preforms on par I think I will get this mobo, especially being that people have gotten very good oc's with the rev1 and it only had 1.6vcore with the new bios...and that isn't all that much. I can't imagine I would see a big difference in preformance/oc between the p4c800 and 4pca3+, but the higher vdim would help me get those 2-2-2-x timings out of my bh-5 @ 300+fsb with 5:4 divider.

if anyone has this mobo, or the rev1 I would love to know what you think of it aswell.

oh...does anyone know where to get a rev2 in the us?

Last edited:
yeah i would like to know also =) i rather spend 160 on this board rather then spend 230 for a max3

I meant to say 4pda2+ rev2...but the 4pca3+ has a new bios which I think allows up to 1.7vcore in the bios and it always had 3.3vdim.

I think I am gonna flip a coin between the 4pca3+ and the p4c800-d...I would have taken the 4pda2+ rev2 hands down, but newegg and axiontech (the only sites that I know of having the new epox boards in the us) do not have any rev2's, and don't know when or if they will get them, and I am sick of waiting. I would realy like to buy from newegg,but they don't have the 4pca3+.

Back