• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Something new (sort of) Atacom.com Air Duct Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
www.svc.com has had this thing forever...and i think its cheaper to. Its pretty much generally known that ducting the heatsink does help, but it helps most if you have crappy airflow. If you already have nice flow in your system i dont think this would help much.

dude dipstick your dog is pimp

anyways that duct thing has worked wonders for some and sucked for some. i think it depends on airflow like tony said

DipStickTony said:
www.svc.com has had this thing forever...and i think its cheaper to. Its pretty much generally known that ducting the heatsink does help, but it helps most if you have crappy airflow. If you already have nice flow in your system i dont think this would help much.

I find that even w/ Good Air flow I still get better cooling w/ a duct!

In regards to that kit, It looks nice but for a couple of bucks you can make your own from parts at a hardware store. its also more fun. I must say the kit is a good idea as someone went thru the trouble to put it all together for you and make sure the parts fit. A ghetto Duct Job can look sloppy sometimes.

Back