• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4s533-x 5v

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

c98

I am running a celeron 2.0 @ 2.667 and just recently my asus probe pops up and for about a second shows that my 5v has jumped past 6. I have not changed any settings in voltages and I didnt have this problem running at 3.0(I had little artifacts when playing games at 3.0) What settings can be changed to solve this problem(which only occurs once every 4 or 5 hours)

Cel 2.0 @ 2.667
40 maxtor hd
asus p4s533-x
512 azen ram
sb live 5.1
creative inspire 5.1
fx5200 250 & 450 @ 280 & 475
lg cd
cdrw
logitech crap keyboard
ms wireless, optical crap mouse
crap monitor
4 xtra fans
350 watt ps

your ram mother board and poceccer are **** celleron is like shooting your self in the head but if you having the problim it might be asus probe i dont like it its got some bad readings but there this program called motherboard moniter its much better use that and get probe out its all ****ed up they need to update the crap so i would sugest the program and maby moffets and vga hs's the mofits they the voltege regulaters or w/e so cool them ok i hope the fans are 3 in 2 out !!!!!!!!

hi

i'm having the same problem with my board. I have a p4s533-e, not sure what the differences are, but yea, i get these voltage popups .. same thing..

wierd..

Back