• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wire managment

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

countermods

Disabled
hey all i just cleaned up my case. i hid all the wire well all that i could. my temps droped 12c went from high 30c low 40c @ full load to 28c full load and it looks so much cleaner i have pics but dont kow how to post them

Very nice. Try putting [IMG] and [/IMG] with the adress of the picture, it should display in the post.

p2.JPG

cool i did a good job this is my first comp i built and modded so i was hoping i do good wid it

man i suck at hiding wires, can someone teach meh?

here's a pic of my case

Picture.jpg

man that zalman is sexy :)

Last edited:
Mac said:
man i suck at hiding wires, can someone teach meh?

here's a pic of my case

Picture%20001.jpg

lol you should see mine...its worse :p

and very nice job countermod. nice and clean looking! red cathode adds a nice effect too

hey mac i just ran them in the back corner and behind the mobo try and i also hid them behind my bays

The wire is to my rocker switch that turns my 2 12" UV cc lights on and off. The lights are mounted on the inside of my side panel. You can see one of the lights in the pics (look towards the front of the case).

Once the side panel is placed back on, you cannot see the wire coming from the 5.25" bay.

Connect the IDE cables to each other? Not that I know of. Never heard of that. Is it because yours is not able to reach? If so, get a longer one. I've seen 18", 24" and 36" IDE cables (rounded type).

Back