• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

system wont boot with p4c800-e...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twigs

I was having some ram timing problems yesterday so today, I open my case, reseat my ram and turn it on, i get a error message(the voice lady says so in my headphones) and a cpu oc message... after 2-3 restarts the voice thing goes away and all i get is a post code like beeeeeep beep beep (could someone tell me what page of the manual the error beeps list is on? the only thing I could find is about the voice messages), I resat my ram a few times, nothing works. I tried resetting my cmos and i tried cleaning the ram things. everything looks normal except for a wire coming from my cpu(im 99% sure its the heat sensor from my spark 7+ but i cant remember if I had it plugged into something or not, its not now. The system worked before i resat the ram, now it doesnt...did i screw up my ram or something?

Back