• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

abit bd7II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

topweb99

Registered
Ok here I go again..I have an abit bd7II motherboard bout 2 weeks ago I got a blue screen of death so I restarted the computer but it would not restart so I reset the cmos and it started up and I reset the bios and no problems..Now this time the computer went in to sleep mode when i tried to get it to unsleep it was froze..so I restarted it but it wouldn't restart so I reset the cmos but it wouldn't work this time..I unplugged the hard drives and cdroms took the soundcard out ,changed the video card and still nothing..not even a post code???any one have any ideas???power supply? motherboard?cpu??(2.4/ 533)

I never heard of a dead battery stopping a computer from booting up

Have you got a spare stick of memory you can use to replace the current stick? If you're running more than one stick then remove all but one. If you run with only one stick then try it in a different slot.

Back