• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best motherboard to overclock 2.4c under $125.00

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cintrone

Registered
I have always been an AMD fan but once my XP1700+ 0319 died on me last I decided to jump into the Intel bandwagon. I have heard about the incredible overclocking results of this cpu at stck voltages. Been unfamiliar with Intel motherboards, which 800FSB motherboard under $125 will be the best bang for the buck. Any and all comments will be greatly appreciated.

Try looking here , then select the P4 2.4c towards the bottom of the list and get the goods. Check out the list of mobos that overclock the highest, but realize what they use for cooling, and what you will be willing to do for cooling yourself to get there, then hunt them down on pricewatch, Newegg, or Mwave (to name a few) for prices. You probably want a difinitive hard and fast answer, but features etc will make a difference.

Back